Top 2 Vanilla Mayonnaise Cake Recipes For Your Family
It is a fact that no birthday celebration is going to be complete without plenty of cakes and sweets. One important ingredient for this celebration will be definitely some tasty Vanilla mayonnaise cakes. In most cases, these cakes are made with buttercream frosting. Kids are going to be overjoyed to consume this cake while celebrating their birthday.
In the subsequent paragraphs, we are going to mention a couple of fantastic Vanilla mayonnaise cake Recipes that will definitely satisfy your taste buds. In fact, these cakes are much easier and quicker to prepare as compared to the majority of the other cakes out there.
The Vanilla Mayonnaise Cake Recipes are as follows:
1. Memory Lane Mayonnaise Cake
This one is definitely one of the most popular cake recipes that will simply capture the hearts of your kids. You will not require any extra eggs since these will be supplied by mayonnaise.
- 1 cup of sliced dates
- 1 cup of sliced nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup hot water.
- Grease a big Angel food cake after cleaning it properly.
- Blend 1 cup of mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 cup of sugar in a big container.
- After sifting salt and flour together, include them in the container and mix properly.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda has to be dissolved in one cup of warm water. You can also pour some chopped dates and nuts on top of the mixture.
- Prepare a batter by pouring the mixture in a pot containing flour and blend it comprehensively. The time for baking is going to depend on whether you’re using nuts along with dates and also on the oven employed by you.
You might also add 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa border to the flour prior to shifting in case you would like to prepare a chocolate mayo cake.
2. Grandma Blizzard’s Mayonnaise Cake
You’re going to love this particular recipe of vanilla mayonnaise cake which will definitely be ideal for any type of celebration.
- 2 Cups Flour
- Vanilla mayonnaise cake
- 3 Cups of Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3 Tbl Cocoa
- 1 Cup of Hot Water
- 2 Tsp of Vanilla
- Your oven has to be preheated to approximately 350 degrees.
- Blend cream sugar along with mayonnaise in a pot.
- Mix some soda as well as flour till it becomes smooth. It will be also a smart idea to mix some cocoa powder with the flour prior to sifting in case you are contemplating of making a chocolate mayo cake.
- The vanilla has to be stirred slowly.
- Following this, pour the batter into a 9×13 cake pan. The batter has to be baked for approximately 40 minutes at nearly 350 degrees.
- When finished, it has to be removed from the container and allowed to get cooled for approximately 10 minutes prior to frosting.
These cakes are going to remain fresh at the normal room temperature for three days and you can even also store them in the refrigerator for as much as five days.
Thus it is evident from the above-mentioned recipes that it is quite easy to prepare vanilla mayonnaise cakes on your own. Simply buy all the right ingredients and follow the instructions while making these mouth-watering cakes.